I'm Showing the Love With a Valentine's Day Giveaway!
Update: We have a winner! The random number generator chose #12 and the 12th person to subscribe to my email list (and who also liked my Facebook page) is Sasha Johns. Sasha will be getting her bookish prize pack in the mail next week. Thank you to everyone who entered! I'll be having more giveaways again in the future, so stay tuned! :)
Whether you're Team Valentine's Day or Team Singles Awareness Day, don't worry. This giveaway has goodies for both. :)
I'm so thankful for my readers. You've shown me so much love over the 2.5 years I've been running this blog, so I want to show you some love too. To do that, I'm giving away a bookish gift pack!
The bookish gift pack has books that are meant to represent love in its various form: romantic love, self-love, friend love, and more.
What this prize entails:
- The Singles Game by Lauren Weisberger (hardcover)
- Sula by Toni Morrison (paperback)
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie (paperback)
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova (trade paperback)
- Hannah and the Highlander by Sabrina York (trade paperback)
- A set of literary witches postcards with cool designs (I'd frame them!) from Electric Literature
- 2 bookmarks/coupons for 5% off a future purchase from the fabulous indie publisher Two Dollar Radio (and trust me, you won't have any trouble finding books you want from them)
All the books are brand new.
How to win
Sign up for my email list, which you can do at the end of this post, in the sidebar, or in the green bar in the header. And like "Off the Beaten Shelf book blog" on Facebook.
I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner based on the subscribers to my email list, then cross-reference with the people who have liked my Facebook page. If the random number generator chooses someone on my email list who has not liked my Facebook page, I'll use the random number generator to pick someone else. You must subscribe to my email list and like my Facebook page to win.
A winner will be chosen on Friday, February 17th. Be sure to enter by 6pm ET.
For bonus points:
Share my blog on social media. Be sure to include the full URL, offthebeatenshelf.com, and tag me so I get notified. I'm @fixedbaroque on Twitter, Off the Beaten Shelf book blog on Facebook, and OfftheBeatenShelf.com on Litsy.
I can't wait to see who wins! And you'll have to let me know what you think about the book list.